What does your optimal supply chain look like?
Supply chain design begins with building a digital twin of your supply chain and then testing it against growth, threats, risks, and opportunities to inform immediate and long term decisions.
- Where should current and new facilities be located? How large should they be?
- What modes of transportation and lanes should be used in our network?
- Which facilities should serve which products to which customers to minimize costs?
- Where are there opportunities for flow changes to minimize cost or improve service?
- What happens if transportation costs increase significantly?
- Is our supply chain suited for future demand?
- What does an acquisition of another company's complimentary or redundant network look like?
Vehicle Route Optimization
What do your optimal vehicle routes look like?
Vehicle route optimization focuses on strategic planning surrounding delivery and fleet optimization using scenario modeling to determine the most robust solutions.
- How many tractors, trailers, drivers and routes are needed to deliver all freight? How many should domicile at each depot?
- Which depots should serve which customers?
- What is the optimal size of our transportation fleet?
- How can we reduce empty miles?
- How do we optimize third party carrier usage?
- How do we get equipment in the right place at the right time?
- Are our routes suited for future demand? Do we have enough capacity?
- Are we ready for drastic changes in transportation and labor costs?
3TO specializes in supply chain optimization, the discipline that optimizes the longer term design of the supply chain using mathematical tools such as linear/mixed integer optimization.
We’re a team of network design and transportation optimization practitioners that provide software and consulting services.
We’ve optimized supply chains for customers across many different industries from manufacturers to retailers to 3rd party logistics providers.
After evaluating the marketplace, we decided to build our own software tool from the ground up!
The story began over dinner in Breda, Netherlands when a couple of supply chain design practitioners were discussing frustrations with current tools in the marketplace. So we decided to build a new tool from the ground up.
We are laser-focused on building high-quality, high-fidelity supply chain network optimization tools, built by modelers for modelers, by those living it for those living it.
Our tools are cloud-native and use the latest solving technology in MLP optimization & other techniques, driven by refreshingly streamlined modeling constructs.
Supply Chain Architect
A pure supply chain optimization tool developed by
supply chain optimizers and operations leaders.
Streamlined Model Structure
Refreshed scenario management
Build scenarios directly in database for users who prefer interacting with models in database or use the UI for users who prefer the in-tool experience.
Architect does not overwhelm with too many menus, buttons and tables. The UI flows intuitively and focuses on the solve. It matters when you're up late staring at your screen for hours working on a new solve.